Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dear lord these bags though....metallic Zatchel bags

So this week I headed to London for the Cici PR SS19 event. I love going to these events as they give me a chance to see all the new collections and experience new brands.

I was delighted to see the new collections from Zatchel. In particular, the metallic collection of backpacks and bags. I drove myself mad for a while trying to get the exact photo that I needed in order to show people just how beautiful the colours of these bags are.

In particular, the metallic shade of the moment, rose gold.

I've wanted a metallic bag for quite a while. I've collected satchels for a few years now and have been talking about getting a more 'serious' colour. This means, I have had enough of my neon colours.

Zatchels have been around a while now having started in 2011 with their classic satchel shapes. They offer quality, colourful bags in a variety of colours, shapes and sizes. However, its the metallics that caught my eye along with a rich oxblood shade. The metallics come in rose gold, gold, silver and a beautiful bronze shade.

I will post my other photos along with a longer post about what I got up to in London. I'm working on three features at the moment which makes blogging time difficult!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar