Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ebay and the unwanted gifts.....




nteresting.

got an email to say that officially wednesday is Ebay's busiest day. '€179 million worth of unwanted gifts are left under Christmas trees each year, with the average Irish person receiving at least one unwanted present per yuletide' - that is a lot of christmas jumpers!


this is why I have always stated clearly on xmas lists which i issued to family members, friends, the dogs, workmates, classmates, adoring public (ie - whoever gets stuck being my partner over the yuletide) which have a list of everything on it I want. I also buy my own gifts from my close family. thanks to the unfortunate 'festive' waistcoat situation of '97.


but anyway, their loss (and sulking over xmas) could be your gain. 'how's that?' I hear you cry. because this email also told me what the most unwanted gifts at xmas are :


1. Jewellery, gems and watches
2. Collectables
3. Clothes, Shoes and Accessories
4. Video Games
5. Health and Beauty items
6. DVD’s and Movies
7. Books
8. Sporting Goods
9. Music
10. Auto Parts


so, think about it. there is bound to be something you would love up on ebay.ie. yours for the taking (and the right price). My money would be on a nice chunky boyfriend style watch, a few pieces of topshop clothing I missed and a few MAC cosmetic bits.


and the best bit, 30,000 unwanted gifts are expected. now, your telling me you can't find one thing you need in 30,000? someone somewhere has something you need.


trust me.


or rather don't trust me. get onto ebay.ie and try it for yourself.


(and if anyone bids on a chunky boyfriend style watch prepare to do battle kind sirs)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar