Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm packing yet another bag of stuff to go

 So I'm back packing up my life.

I'm organising yet another bag of stuff to travel to the UK with. I'm gradually moving all my cool things there bit by bit. I say cool but I think odd is a better description of the stuff. As you can see the pile above has everything from my knitting to high heels to candles to shoes.

I don't really know why I have so much gear but I do.

It's annoying living in between two countries. I spend my life wanting things that are in the other house. I'll put together an outfit and realise that the better shoes are in the other place. So I'm trying to organise as many bits as possible to travel to my new location. I'll be there for a bit longer so why not.

It does mean that this is my fourth suitcase so far with more planned for later in the year. Argh.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar