Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The ultimate power couple


 Johnny Depp and Kate Moss - the ultimate power couple. I really love looking at old photos of them together because they had such style and always seemed extremely in love.

Moss has apparently talked to US Vogue about her relationship with Depp - which would make for interesting reading given that Moss was notoriously interview shy during the 90s. I would almost buy it if I could have a sneak peek!

There is something so teenage romance about it which I love. They seem so young as well! I must admit that I am totally taken with the idea of it! I love that this was Depp at his coolest - although he is still pretty hot - I mean cool!  He had this whole grunge punk thing going on which I find adorable on men. I also love that most of the time he looked like he rolled out of bed and didnt shower - which is slightly less adorable!!!! Moss also had this wonderful effortless style which just oozed cool - she seems a lot more put together these days but this was her at her best - 90s style.

"When I was with Johnny Depp, he always stayed at the Ritz. I had an apartment in Paris at the time, but he said, 'No, we're staying at the Ritz,' so he came by and swept me up to the Ritz - he didn't want to slum it in my apartment!"

"I drink the French 76: vodka, sugar, lemon juice topped up with champagne; it's the best drink ever, but it only tastes like that in the Hemingway Bar. Colin [Field, Ritz Paris' head bartender] made it for my wedding. It doesn't taste at all strong - and then, whoa, whoops-a-daisy!"
Excellent.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar