Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coca-Cola by OPI, New Collection

Hiya Dolls
 
I am super excited to show you three polishes from the new Coca-Cola by OPI collection.  This is such a fun collaboration, both companies deliver 'Happiness in a bottle'.
 
First up is A Grape Affair which is a deep, dark purple cream.  A Grape Affair is inspired by Fanta Grape.  Application was a dream, it easily could be a one coater, but I used two for good measure!
 


Sorry I'm Fizzy Today is a smooth pink cream inspired by Vanilla Coke.  There is also another polish in this collection that is inspired by Vanilla Coke too, it's called You're So Vain-illa.  Application was a little difficult, I needed three thick coats to even out some bald spots.  I don't drink pop anymore, but Vanilla Coke used to be my fave!
 



 My Signature Is "DC" is a silver metallic foil and it is inspired by Diet Coke.  The formula was amazing, this is a one coater!  Woohoo!
 


What do you guys think of these colors?  Do you guys drink pop?
 
 
Coca-Cola by OPI
 
will be available in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas beginning June
 
2014. Nail lacquer shades each feature
 
OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application
 
and will retail for $10.95 CAN at Professional Salons and Spas.
 
The 10 Pack of Style mini pack will
 
retail for $29.95 CAN.
 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar