Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Phoebe English s.s.21 ~ by BY SARAH MOWER / M.I.A. - Paper Planes

Phoebe English

SPRING 2021 READY-TO-WEAR

" There are ingredients that are more local than ever. “I wanted to have something within the collection that has signs of life, so I thought I’d experiment with natural dyes. We worked with local cafés, asking them to save avocado stones for us. That’s the terra cotta color in the collection. The kind of black and blue-black is from acorns. There are oaks in Greenwich Park, so we all picked them up every day, walking to work.” "~ 

I LOOOOVED this collection so much! It's me. The mens looks are spot on, especially now. It's about comfort. 

Since there are only 8 looks I picked my top 6!  I picked 6 out of the 8...so.                              

                                                  #6



#5

                                                                     
                                                                    
                                     #4


                                                                        #3


#2


#1

This colour looks ridiculous on me. I actually look naked, and ill. However I do appreciate this so much! ...for those who can, FUCK OFF! ...just kidding.😳😆



Take care, everyone.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar