Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The fake duochrome nail art with flower stickers

Well, the title isn't 100% true, but the reason for the title is that a friend of mine of the second day I wore this said that she thought that is was duochrome. And I can't blame her since the colors are really tone in tone. The green one is Gussied Up Green by China Glaze, if you hadn't already figured that out. ;)

It is a very simple nail art. First I alternated between green and the brown and then made small sloping tips at the smiley. At the end I attached some flower stickers on my accent nails.


And I will also show you a sloppy picture.. haha. I guess that one was taken is artificial yellow light so the colors aren't perhaps 100% correct but the shimmer in the polish came out so nicely so I figured that I'll show it to you. And also you will see how it looked with out the clean up and stickers. ;)

Polishes used:

China Glaze - Gussied Up Green
Paris Memories (brown shimmer)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar