Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Everything I’ve ever done, everything I ever do

Time, methinks, for a little trawl through some of the "newer" music that's caught my ear of late...

First up, something that's not actually new at all - it was actually released in 2018, but I only recently stumbled across it, so it's as good as. Never heard of the "hooker" before, but Gaby Amarantos is an old fave here at Dolores Delargo Towers. I love this!

By way of a complete contrast, here's a rather angry young lady - with a faboo choon, to boot:

Speaking of "old faves" - I just discovered this new one from Yelle, a band I first picked up on way back in 2009...

A brand new one from a brand new artist; how about a bit of "gay electro-go-go"? And why not?

Quite the regulars in this particular "pick of the pops" slot, Parralox have decided to take a trip on the Tubeway...

Saving the best for last, however...this is what happens when three world-conquering talents collide - one of the most fantabulosa collaborations in years (& years?)!

[Look out for the "supporting characters": one of the original Blitz Kids Princess Julia (who appeared in Visage's Fade to Grey video), Lavinia Co-op (a founder member of Bloolips drag troupe with Bette Bourne, and one of the subjects of Lexi's Riot Act trilogy) and performance artist Nando Messias...]

Wow. Just wow!

As ever, let me know your thoughts, dear reader.


PS As if little Olly weren't busy enough - guess who he's collaborating with next?!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar