Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

miu miu shoes and the longing that is......

Everyone their dog now has a Mulberry bag (not saying I would turn one down though). you know, the Alexa one. Named after yer wan by the same name. That annoying one. But, anyway, the bag has become a cult item. An IT bag if you will. But I want to see a different sort of IT item coming in.....The amazing Miu Miu shoes from this season.
Soooooo amazingly 90's and a bit spice girl-y. These looks amazing on. I am really taken with the navy ones with the birds on them. gorgeous. there is not enough designers making navy shoes these days.
But they come in a variety of styles - like ankle boots or sandals, colors - from navy to cream, prints - from birds to flowers and one height - massive.
And we all know, I do love a good heel.....
swoon.
So I want to see these become cult items. never mind your Alexa, or your Chloes of this world. lets hear it for the shoes!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar