Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent NOTD: Estee Lauder Extravagant Pearl

Oh, Estee Lauder. I really like Surreal Violet and Ultra Violet, so when I saw you had some new colors late last year, I got both of them. I haven't had time to try the purple one yet (Extravagant Night) but I put on the other one recently, and I have to say I was disappointed. I guess I knew there might be trouble, since in the bottle it looked gold, and gold is not my thing, but I could see pretty sparkles, and with a name like Extravagant Pearl, I thought maybe once on my nails, the gold would be just a sheen on a flattering pearly base color.



Well, no. On my nails, I got gold. I don't much like gold on me, so I didn't care for this. It felt old fashioned somehow.







I will admit I liked it better in direct sun, when I could see a lot more of the sparkles.



At three coats, I still had a hint of visible nail line, so perhaps I'll try this as a layering polish, maybe over something like China Glaze Channelesque to cool it down.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar