Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Digital Dozen : Black : Day 5

Hi friends
This is my last post for the theme 'Black' of the FB group "The Digital Dozen". In my last entry I tried a unique combination of matte and gloss effects on simple naked nails. Read on for the products used:






Gloss Version


For the base I just applied a coat of Essie Matte About You matte topcoat on my naked nails. Then I used striping tape to make the patterns as in the pics, and applied a coat of Dance Legend Margarita to make the negative space patterns. Then I removed the striping tape and applied one more coat of matte topcoat. Finally I stamped the image from Pueen Love Elements 42-45 using a cream Mundo de Unas Black stamping polish.








So that was the end of the theme black! What do you think about this color? Share with me in the comment section..Have a nice day!☺

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar