Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Essie Toggle to the top

Hey Beauties!

I got a coupon for 50% off of three Essie nail polishes (in DM). I'm sure a lot of my fellow Slovenian bloggers seized the opportunity as well. But, when I was in store, I only fell in love with one shade, which is from their new Winter 2013 collection.


The shade is called Toggle to the top and it looks like dark red wine shade with slightly lighter red glitter. It's very festive for the season and looks so pretty.




The red shade is perfect for autumn as well as winter time and the glitter in it, just makes it a bit more interesting and great for parties. One coat is enough to get the full color. The glitters in this polish are actually silver - because I already applied it and then took it off, so I saw it. Because the glitter is silver and it's in the dark red nail polish, that makes the glitter a bit lighter, because of the base - which is silver. I love how simple this sounds, although I would have never thought of such a trick :).

I like it with a top coat, because it smooths the glitters and makes it a bit more shiny.



Essie nail polishes contain 13.5 ml of product and cost 9.95 € in Slovenia, but I bought it for 4.98 €.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar