Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beauitful May!


 I'm just adding a quick post today . . .

 I love blogging and all the wonderful 

people that share their world with me.

It's a privileged to share ideas,

as well as having the ability to 

encourage and be encouraged

through blogging friends.

 


 

  This little stack of pancakes

was one of the lovely treats

offer at a women's fellowship

bunch that I attended a week ago.

It was so cute, 

bite size pancakes layered with

strawberry, banana and blueberry.

 


 

The bunch was a treat . . .

this is how I am normally eating.

I joined a TOPS group a month ago

and can proudly say I've lost 

eight pounds :)

Thirteen more to go to reach 

my goal. 



 
I ordered a new work hat

and it arrived all scrunched

up like this.

 


 

 Here it is after I formed it

into shape.

I used soft focused on the photo to

try and hide the blemish on my

nose . . . the very reason I always 

wear a hat in the sun.

That poor nose of mine has been

burned too many times.



 
This is a purchase from the 

Goodwill for $5.99.

I dug up some ground cover

that needs little water and 

planted it inside.




Then at Walmart I purchased this

new outdoor pillow for the 

porch rocking chair.



 
Last but not least . . .

yesterday was my quilt group day.

We meet at my house so I put

out cookies and strawberries and

picked a bouquet of white lilacs 

that are just starting to open 

(they will be prettier in a few days,

but I needed a bouquet today)

and a few of the last of my tulips.

 


 
 
 
The cake plate is one that I made

years ago for a baby shower.

it's a Dollar Tree plate

glued to a flower pot.

Easy Peasy :)

 


 

Well, that's my post.

I've got my hair in curlers 

this morning and getting ready to attend

a funeral of a dear friend's husband.

 She's had a very hard couple of years

but her faith is so strong

and she is a continuous blessing

to all that know her.

~~~***~~~

That's how I aspire to be and

with continuous prayer and walking

with the Lord we all can be.

 

Put God First!

&

Love One Another

 

 


 

 Wishing you all a blessed

weekend and a very

Happy Mother's Day!

 

Your blogging sister,

Connie :)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar