This is SweetCheeks taken
about a year ago.
She is sitting next to her
'visable friend, Bob.
Bob was quite the character,
Bob was quite the character, as we understood him.
Sometimes he was her
older friend.
Sometimes he was her "baby".
Sometimes he was just
BOB.
SweetCheeks often had long
conversations with him
on her "phone".
She would tell him to pick
up mulhk on his way home from work...
and then scold him when he got
there for buying a candy bar
for himself and forgetting the mulhk.
SweetCheeks used to tell
us how naughty Bob was.
One time he ate all
the Junior Mints.
When I aksed her who did it
she said that BOB did it.
An' now hims takin' a time out
wright now oveah on the timhe out step.
(You remember, the third one from
the bottom where we can SEE him..
NOT the third one from the top).
The other day I realized that
Bob hadn't been around in a
while.
Where's Bob? I asked.
Him's Dead!
What?
Yup! Him's Dead and
iss in the ground.
Oh No!
Where's Bob's friend, Deed?
Hims' Dead too!
And Rainbow?
Hers gone!
Gone where?
Hers Dead too,
you silly goose.
Poor Bob, Poor Deed,
Poor Rainbow..
They have faded
into the never-never
land of a child's imagination.
I will miss them.
They were a lot of fun.
But- I think there might be
just a spot of fun left.
SweetCheeks informed me that..
Rainbow hass a sistuh..and hers
is REALLY naughty!
Great! Can't wait to meet hers!

0 Yorumlar