Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Grandma's BACK!!!


I am back in Quadville and playing with all my grand dolls!
This would be HarriSON in blue camo! Notice the cushy A&M football pillow I bought last week to rest my arm on.


He has SO many expressions!!!


And POSES!!!!
"Now let me SEE!"


He IS a cutie!
I always offer a prayer of thanksgiving when I hold him!
The baby we almost lost on June 10th and now so strong and healthy!


This is his CEO pose!

Louis Dean is anxious to get down here and see these babies!
He has not seen them since birth!
We talked several times today on the phone and he told me it rained all day so he wasn't able to work on that camper slide out - to get it to slide IN!!
The camper sits on the driveway but the extended room is over pure slick MUD when it rains! He must go in and out of the camper pushing that little switch as he maneuvers
the things that be on the OUTside - and I would rather he not do that in slick, slippery, messy mud! I left that camper squeaky clean, you know! And I don't want him wallowing in OR falling due to muddy conditions. So I continue to pray he figures out how to get it fixed!


This afternoon the quads put their heads together for Tummy Time!
Hey, Sister Luann! If you are reading this they are enjoying the mats!!
Amber now has enough she can switch them out and they will stay entertained as the babies develop! Watching them is fascinating!!
They are over 2 1/2 MONTHS old although their actual DUE DATE - if they were singletons - was just 10 DAYS ago!!
They are all four bright and alert and more fun than a barrel of monkeys!


Amber is very organized with all the baby paraphernalia.
Someday she will have cookie jars full of treats, crackers and sweets.
But for now it is PACIFIERS!
Now if Grandma could just REMEMBER instead of having to check back every time!


Same with these!


This sign on the fridge comes in VERY handy!!


This is just the last 12 hours of feeds........


then they look like THIS!!

While so much around here is SO very different than it was this time a year ago -
some things are comfortingly familiar.
As in the fact that as I was sitting in here at the computer Amber came in to tell me there is a platter of cheese, crackers and fruit on the bar to nibble on as she is preparing dinner. And that dinner is smelling DELICIOUS!!!
Now if I had just remembered to bring a bottle of white wine with me......



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar