Linkin Park
Rock Am Ring
Nürburgring
Nürburg, Germany
June 24, 2004
WDR-TV Broadcast/Soundboard Recording
DVD Audio Rip
MP3 320kbps
DVD Cover Art Included
Lineage: Bootleg DVD > DVD Audio Extractor v4.5.5 > Goldwave v 6.28 (editing) > Traders Little Helper (align sector boundaries) > MP3 320kbps
01 - Don't Stay
02 - Lying From You
03 - Papercut
04 - Points Of Authority
05 - With You
06 - Runaway
07 - Hip Hop Medley: Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down
08 - Somewhere I Belong
09 - From The Inside
10 - Breaking The Habit
11 - Numb
12 - Faint
13 - In The End
14 - A Place In My Head
15 - Crawling
16 - Wish (Nine Inch Nails)
17 - One Step Closer
total playing time: 1hr 10mn 45sc
Chester Charles Bennington (R.I.P.) – lead vocals
Michael Kenji "Mike" Shinoda - lead vocals, rhythm guitar, synthesizer, keyboard
Bradford Phillip "Brad" Delson - lead guitar, backing vocals
David Michael "Phoenix" Farrell - bass, backing vocals
Joseph "Joe" Hahn - turntables, samples, programming, backing vocals
Robert Gregory "Rob" Bourdon - drums, percussion
justdave's notes:
I ripped the waves with DVD Audio Extractor. I then used Goldwave to re-edit some track marks and raise the volume a little. No EQ or noise reduction was used. I encoded the waves to MP3 320kbps because the DVD had lossy audio.
Rock Am Ring
Nürburgring
Nürburg, Germany
June 24, 2004
WDR-TV Broadcast/Soundboard Recording
DVD Audio Rip
MP3 320kbps
DVD Cover Art Included
Lineage: Bootleg DVD > DVD Audio Extractor v4.5.5 > Goldwave v 6.28 (editing) > Traders Little Helper (align sector boundaries) > MP3 320kbps
01 - Don't Stay
02 - Lying From You
03 - Papercut
04 - Points Of Authority
05 - With You
06 - Runaway
07 - Hip Hop Medley: Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down
08 - Somewhere I Belong
09 - From The Inside
10 - Breaking The Habit
11 - Numb
12 - Faint
13 - In The End
14 - A Place In My Head
15 - Crawling
16 - Wish (Nine Inch Nails)
17 - One Step Closer
total playing time: 1hr 10mn 45sc
Chester Charles Bennington (R.I.P.) – lead vocals
Michael Kenji "Mike" Shinoda - lead vocals, rhythm guitar, synthesizer, keyboard
Bradford Phillip "Brad" Delson - lead guitar, backing vocals
David Michael "Phoenix" Farrell - bass, backing vocals
Joseph "Joe" Hahn - turntables, samples, programming, backing vocals
Robert Gregory "Rob" Bourdon - drums, percussion
justdave's notes:
I ripped the waves with DVD Audio Extractor. I then used Goldwave to re-edit some track marks and raise the volume a little. No EQ or noise reduction was used. I encoded the waves to MP3 320kbps because the DVD had lossy audio.
Chester Bennington commit suicide on July 20, 2017 he was 41.


0 Yorumlar