Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Out With The Old



Or perhaps that should be in with the new old. As I mentioned in the aforementioned comments, much of what I had doesn't go with the new house.  I did buy this old French desk and cane back chair to go in my new bedroom.  I had to paint the chair and will have to recover the seat.  My iPhone is old and I could not get the pics nor the lighting right.  


I did have the lamps already with, of course, birds on the lampshades.


This is a close up of the desk, though how in the world the pic ended up here I can't say.  Could not get it to center.  It is a pretty desk though with raised relief and paintings and curved drawers and sides.


And I did find this old tray at the farm, tucked away in a cabinet.  It has cardinals (like on the lampshade) painted on silk.  Very old and nice to be able to finally use it.  As I clean out closets and cabinets for Goodwill, who knows what all I'll find?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar