We finally have spring weather here in Idaho. Time to tweak
the front porch. Up until now it has been so cold that I just
kept the porch looking like winter and did not change much
from Christmas as you can see here ...
This was my winter "lodge" look, but now ...
gone are the tartans and the evergreens and it's all light and sunny.
I found this little creamer and sugar bowl at a thrift shop and filled them
with Johnny Jump Ups.
Brought back the birdcage and added a bunny on top
of the old chippy wash stand.
Happily Joining ~
It's early Monday morning. Bentley had a very fun
weekend. Lot's of running in the garden chasing squirrels.
Naps in the sunshine and Easter dinner at grandma's house.
As I am writing this post, he is curled up in his little bed
sound asleep. So cute!
Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley






0 Yorumlar