It's one of those terms I had never heard off until I started to knit. This is what Yarn Barf looks like:
What's even funnier, Gillian was showing us on this post How to Wind a Skein of Yarn Yourself. Guess I should have read that first before I started knitting.
I have read two books this week. Rosewater and Soda Bread by Marsha Mehran, you can read my review here.
Also The Vagrants by Yiyun Li, and you can read my review here.
I have been putting the binding on Our Little Munchkin's quilt this past week. So very little knitting has been done. I did go to The Knitting Basket to the sit and knit and got a little more done on my dish cloth:
However I have pulled it all out again, as I got lost in the pattern. I find I can't concentrate on my knitting when talking. I know don't talk, but it doesn't happen that way! This dishcloth is proving to be a tricky thing to knit for some reason.........
So here we are now, just plain knitting:
I prefer the prior pattern and may give it a go again later when I spend more time concentrating.
For more Yarn Along with Ginny posts, please click on this link.






0 Yorumlar