If you're an avid fan of Japanese culture, there is zero possibility that you've not heard of themed cafes in Japan. Examples are cat cafe, manga cafe, butler cafe and maid cafe or the more commonly known moe moe kyun cafe among the otakus.
Manga Cafe :
| credit : kochi-kochi.net |
| credit: dannychoo.com |
| Credit: silentafternoon.com |
So anyway, I didn't visit any of the above except cat cafe. Everyone knows I love cats. Don't worry, I'm not the crazy-cat-lady-next-door.
This cat cafe was introduced to me by the same friends who brought me to the Tanabata fest.
Glad that we're all cat lover :3 They brought me to the cafe as well, their most frequently frequent place in Japan I guess lol
The name of the cafe is nekorobi and it's located in Ikebukuro. Another busy part of Tokyo.
It's just around the corner when you walk out the station.
Man I love pictures like these :D
Cat Cafes are pretty common in Tokyo compared to other parts of Japan. The same goes for maid cafes. Just have to keep your eyes open when walking on the streets and keep a lookout for board like this one here.
I forgot how much I paid for an hour (or 2) there. According to their blog, it's 1000yen/hour (weekday rate)with free wifi and free flow drinks.
Of coz, mostly girls. Guys are most probably over at the maid cafes. lol
Have I ever told anyone I love American short hair? I think his name is Doraemon :3
Groomed like a lion! XD
Only paid attention to me when I had food in my hand >>
Oh, I forgot to mention that everyone who visits will have to clean their hands with disinfectant before they're allowed to enter, and also to leave their belongings in the lockers provided.
Heard that if you're lucky, you might come across birthday celebration for the cats in the cafe where the staff dress the birthday cat up and shower it with gifts like toys and snack :3
Home made cat house lol
Love american short hair <3
Around late noon we left, and I had an appointment with Jun in Shibuya so we went our separate ways.
Met up with Jun and a few other YUI Lovers in one of the McDonald's in Shibuya. We were going to one of the live houses in Shibuya. Arisa from E.U.Band (YUI's Band) was gonna perform as supporting musician to one of the performers that night.
photo credit: hisashi kondo ameblo
Arisa is the lady with the ipod lol. She is the keyboardist in E.U.Band
photo credit: hisashi kondo ameblo
they're so cute together lol
Anyway, name of the live house is Shibuya Gee Ge. We sat around in McDonalds for an hour or so waiting for time to pass. Sort of chatted abit with the Japanese YUI Lovers introduced by Jun. Thanks to the language barrier I was having, I literally sat through the conversations quietly. Just sort of made out what they were talking about here and there. And there was a guy who dressed like Luffy from One Piece lol
The next thing I know, we headed to the live house and bought tickets to enter. The ticket was priced 3000 yen if I remember correctly, inclusive a drink of your choice.
It was still pretty empty when we reached.
There were people sitting around and chatting and staff setting up the stage.
We managed to secure seats near to the stage :D
The artiste with Arisa as supporting musician came up as the 3rd or 4th performer that night.
Managed to sneak a few photo of arisa :P
After the performances, when the performers were selling their indie albums and singles, Jun told me that he would try to get me her autograph. Lucky me, Sakura (percussionist in E.U.Band) was also present as well as the girl guitarist in YUI's HELLO ~ Paradise Kiss~ PV.
photo credit: hisashi kondo ameblo
Sakura is the lady on the right.
And this lady guitarist on the left which I dunno the name ><
So Jun and I went up to them, and he was telling them that I went to YUI's Hong Kong live and that I came from Singapore. They were surprised and we exchanged a few words.
And guess what?
| Arisa & Sakura's siggies |
Arisa wrote my nick wrongly and drew a heart to cover her mistake Y.Y
andddd.........!
I took a photo with Arisa, Sakura and the lady guitarist in HELLO PV :DDD
But I ain't gonna post the pics here, else everyone will know how I look like :X
The night ended quite late. The group of YUI Lovers were gonna go for some drinks but I had to leave early to catch the last train around 11 pm plus. And that was my last night in Japan.







0 Yorumlar