Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pump it up.

Editing, writing, editing. The cycle of the past week has been strenuous. Not that I haven't enjoyed it, but I have really wanted to make sure I got this one right. Elemental will be out tomorrow and I couldn't be more nervous and more excited. When I have these moments of what I like to call "Life-weight" hanging on my shoulders I turn to music. Some language in these so if that isn't your thing, you be warned.(not sure why I said it like that...)

Usually I find two songs one to pump me up and one to reflect upon. It is rare they are from the same person. This time they both happen to be from Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Now I don't know if you are a fan, I found them about a year before Thrift Shop made them a good bit more popular. I have noticed they put out one of his older songs recently and got a video for it. This song pumps me up, if I'm down or stressed I put this on and it is go time.






The next song is something that just really reminds me of greatness and what it takes to follow your dreams as an artist. I write to this, contemplate to this, and at times just sit and enjoy it. The second verse especially talks to me.



These are just something that currently move me. What are some songs that help you get what you need done?


Anyway, as always, have fun and keep writing.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar