Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vogue Japan December: Sasha Luss by Steven Pan


Hi! Sorry!!! =(

I didn't post anything on Friday and I feel really bad about it. In my defense, I have to say that I barely touched my laptop from Wednesday to Friday night. Saying that I was busy is almost offensive, because I was beyond busy. But it's ok now, kind of.

So I'm trying to compensate you by posting something very pretty. Ballerina + Sasha Luss = definetely pretty. Besides, no one is going to complain about this like they complained about Kendall and her ballerina shoot for Vogue Spain. So it's all good.

Fantasies of a ballerina
Ph: Steven Pan









¡¡Hola!! ¡¡Perdón!! =(

No publiqué nada el viernes y me siento fatal por ello. En mi defensa diré que apenas toqué el ordenador entre el miércoles y el viernes por la noche. Decir que estuve ocupada es quedarse corta, corta, muy corta. Pero ahora esta todo bien...más o menos.

Así que intento compensar publicando algo muy bonito. Bailarina + Sasha Luss = definitivamente bonito. Además, nadie se va a quejar de esto como se quejaron de Kendall y su sesión para Vogue España. Así que todo bien. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar