Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Painting the bathroom

A chilly morning out there today with a temperature of only 34 degrees, but it was a nice bright, clear, crisp, and fresh morning.  A fantastic morning to be outside walking.  I wore a few layers.  Long sleeve tee shirt, sweat shirt, and a second sweat shirt with a hood and i kept the hood up during all of my walk.  It was too cold for my tights and biker shorts so i wore long pants instead of the shorts.  I was comfortable the whole time, not hot or cold.
Ken and i get up at the same time but i usually make it out the door about 10 minutes or so before him.  Today i waited around and left the same time he did.  Makes for a little less time walking in the dark.  Just another week before we can change the clocks back to normal.

I walked around the lake and the colors of the leaves were just breathtaking.  There were four people with cameras stopped taking pictures.  I've posted a picture of the trees and their reflection in the water on my photo blog.  Hop on over there if you care to take a look.

There were more that a lot of geese on the lake this morning.  Some must have just stopped for a rest on the way to wherever they are going.  I've never seen so many at one time there before.

I slipped but managed not to fall on a wooden footbridge before realizing that there was a thin coating of ice on it.  I took it slower on the rest of them!
Just the normal amount of people out enjoying this crisp fall morning.

Some one must have been talking on their cell phone or something when they missed the road here.  They took down a sign, went over the sidewalk and up on the grass before going back down on the road.  Looks like they just missed the light pole up ahead.  Glad i wasn't walking on the sidewalk then!!
 I walked 6.6 miles.
Sunrise 7:31
Sunset 6:11
**********************************************
Did my morning around the house routine, got a load of clothes washed and hung up out on the line and then i decided to tackle painting the little bathroom upstairs.  It went pretty quick and i was able to finish in a couple of hours.  After painting it got a cleaning so all is sparkly clean.
It is very small so really hard to take pictures but i gave it a try.
Here is the bathroom looking so white and blah.

And here it is finished with two coats of yellow.

After i cleaned up after painting and put everything away it was 1:30 and time for lunch.

I finished scarf number 5 which leaves one to go.  I will post a picture when i finish all six.

I have to go get the clothes off the line now and though i should iron Ken's four white shirts, i think i'll pass on that chore for today.  I'd rather read! : )

Hope when you're day is done it finds you happy and content.
A smile from me to you.
Happyone : )
 Very little is needed to make a happy life;
it is all within yourself,
in your way of thinking.
~ Marcus Aurelius

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar