Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Center Of My Table and a Weight Loss Plan

Sometimes I go for 
ELEGANT
and sometimes I go for 
Simple, Homey and a tad Rustic
when I decorate for Fall
and Thanksgiving.

Here is what sits in
the center of my 
dining room table right now.
I threw it together in a 
large rectangular basket with a wood bottom,
some over sized faux acrons,
some mini pumpkins,
some cinnamon sticks.
Then I added some leaves gathered here and there.
I have family heirloom sterling silver
candlesticks on either side.

There is a piece of bark cloth underneath
the basket that I have
had for about 15 years and STILL love.
The MIX sign is from a closed down,
abandoned stockyard 
and stolen by my girls when we went
home when my brother died.  
Shhhh- I would hate to see them arrested 
although it would probably serve them right.
It was  given  to me for Mother's Day.
It brings back bittersweet memories of times
 I spent with my Dad in the little office above
the stockyard floor with the owner of the place.

I have plaid napkins on the table that coordinates with the bark cloth.
You can just see the edge of one napkin the the 
center of the picture.

I think it would be fun to serve
this cake along with pumpkin
and pecan pie.

It is either the cake above or the one below.

Yes- That is a real cake.
(for those that want to know it is supposed to be
a skinned mole rat)-Imagine serving THAT!!!
The dilemma is 
Which one matches my centerpiece the best?

The weight loss plan I promised?
This is a FREE plan!
No need to use PayPal or your
credit card for this one.
Try to imagine a piece of that last cake
on a plate in front of you.
I guarantee that will curb your appetite.
You're welcome!
Catch you a bit later this morning!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar